The new Urban Post series, are being launched by Circontrol to be installed on streets and intercity streets for two and four-wheel electrical vehicles. Due to this, Urban Post meets the máximum protection level against vandalism at EU (IK10) and its enclosure allow to work at extrem temperatures and raining places. Improving the life lenght of the electrical charger. As this is a product designed to be used by different users at many countries around the world, it is compatible with XML & OCPP protocol and also with the most relevant existing back offices. This product has already tested and certified with the most relevant European and Japanese car manufacturers, with great results in terms of efficiency and reliability. Following the philosophy of Circontrol, Urban Post can be customize by software and brand labelling for relevant orders or new distributors.
Charging Post Urban Series Technical Features
- Instructions on the screen in several languages.
- Network connection Ethernet and 3G (optional).
- Status light indicator.
- User ID by RFID card, and mobile payment (App, etc.).
- Possibility to use front panel for publicity.
- Dimensions: 940 mm x 450 mm x 195 mm.
- Two sockets available at same time (one socket by side).
- Power range by socket at 220 V: 3,6 kW up 7,2 kW.
- Power range by socket at 400 V: 11 kW up 22 kW.
- Enclosure rating: IP 54 / IK 10 (stainless steel housing).
- Compatible with Mode 3 IEC 61851-1 (Certified).
- Operating temperature: -30°C to + 45°C.